martes, 24 de julio de 2018

New life: Frankfurt

That's all, my dearest surreal readers! Almost fourty days later, there I was, seated on a plane heading to the same place where this crazy #roundtheworldtrip got started: happy, sad, tired, excited, overexcited, curious, impatient, uncertain, convinced, nostalgic..., happy.

- "And now what?" Dora never stops.... "Should we start a #roundtheworldtrip2 ?"

Frankfurt would welcome me back like this: I love Frankfurt
In order to finish this special edition #roundtheworldtrip properly, let me explain to you guys, my dearest surreal readers, that during the last three days of the trip nothing remarkable happened. Basically, I decided to show off/roast/rest my body -choose the option you prefer- on the beautiful, young and sporty beach of Tel Aviv and at the pool of my hotel:

- "Ups... Where is my six-pack?"

Following the experts' recommendatons about hydratation, the blood vessels of my body were of course flooded wih all kinds of healthy drinks: orange, banana, pineapple smoothie in the mornings, mojito(s) with lime and mint in the afternoons -emphasizing the fact that a mojito has mint and lime-, digestive gin tonic(s) in the evenings, and tanks of water throughout the day.

Between you and me, the trip was so intense, that all I wanted to do at the end was: sunbathing -there is an area at the center of my back where it is completely impossible to apply sun cream by oneself-, and structuring all the experiences lived. Chispa & Dora were totally overwhelmed.

- "What a trip! The world is definitely full of great people, fascinating places and soooo many opportunities... Now it is time for you to decide where to keep writing your story".

Being totally confused, I take another sip of my mojito. The lime mint odor comforts me, while I observe from the sides of my broken colourful mirrored sunglasses the multiple selfies-taking people around me. I decide to take my own selfie. Here we go:

My selfie
When this crazy #roundtheworldtrip got started, Dora’s penthouse was definitely on fire but, somehow, we managed to rescue three pieces of furniture goals: 1) patience; 2) spontaneity (let us say that my life has been always so structured and organized); 3) fun.

In summary, nobody can take away the good times we had: "Que nos quiten lo bailao". 

A big THANKS to you guys, my dearest surreal readers, for always being there. With these special nineteen posts, I have just tried to share with you guys some of the moments -sometimes fun, sometimes hard- of this crazy adventure. And believe me, no matter where I was all this time, I have felt that you guys were always close to me (except in China where the blog was blocked):

The world is so big and so small at the same time.

- "And now what?" No idea. I guess, now I will just continue following my heart, whatever that means...

But for the time being, let me tell you, my dearest surreal readers, that my traveling team -Chispa & Dora, Lola, Murphy- and this españolito will be off for a while.

We just need a break, but we will be back soon, sooner than you think, and... with a big surprise.

Stay tuned and above all, enjoy the summer! 

Arigato gozaimasu y hasta pronto. (👋)


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario