martes, 12 de junio de 2018

New life: Day 1

Today is the first day of my new life.

Well, actually it is not exactly the first day, it is already the eleventh day (same as Nadal’s victories in Roland Garros) but, as my niece would say, it does not matter. The truth is that it is the beginning of a new life, indeed, and I am overexcited and scared in equal measure; also no precision needed with this measurement.

Ups, am I writing in English? Yes, I am. I guess, my two brain cells are too affected by the events of the last months, or maybe it is just the fact that we want to broaden our horizons and reach the whole world with our crazy adventures. Whatever the case is -I would bet for the second one-, please accept in advance my apologies for the grammatical failures you may will find.

Passion moves the world, right? So, my dearest surreal readers, after eighteen years working for the same company, a couple of months ago I decided to quit my job and to explore new paths in my life with a clear single goal: to look for passion and positive energy.

It sounds strange but it is real. For some time now, there were too many signals in the air and, at the end, it was like... white and in a bottle. What is it? (milk). I said to myself: now or never. Decision taken and moving forward like the citizens from Alicante. Non-Spanish speakers, please do not try to understand this last sentence.

And what a better way to start a new life than travelling around the world? That, travelling around the world and meeting new cultures and people, was always one of my dreams, so once the milk was found, which was not easy, there was no way back: “Españolito” lost in the world. 

So here we are right now the five of us in Miami. Yes, the five of us. For those of you, who don’t know well this “españolito”, let me introduce you some lovely characters micro organisms, who always travel with me, whether I like it or not, anywhere I go:

- Chispa & Dora: my two brain cells. They are sisters. The first one controls unpredictively the level of irony in the atmosphere, and the other one, Dora, uncontrols very selectively my memory. Both are getting older and concerningly dangerous in their respective responsibilities.
- Lola: the crystal ball that, with worse or better precision -the order of factors alters the product-, has the ability to see somehow the future.
- Murphy: the “cabrón” friend always placing stones on the road or just trying to make the journey more challenging (?).

Anyway, here we are in Miami: Move to Miami...” 

In the following days I will try to share with you all, my dearest surreal readers, in a kind of regular basis, details and anecdotes of this particular Willy-Fog trip. But we just landed a few hours ago in Miami and, while Trump is shaking hands with Kim-Jong-un (Dionysus help us), Morpheus is giving me a hug.

Sleep well my dears... Zzzzzzz

To be continued





1 comentario: