sábado, 16 de junio de 2018

New life: Venice Beach

Wow! What a wonderful day! Day 4, with Dora’s agreement, will always stay in my mind.

The feeling of freedom while e-skateboarding along the Pacific Ocean with a very special person, with whom one has spent so many important and fun moments, is priceless.

Venice Beach is a little bit over the top -anything is possible here, like people breaking your window in the middle of the night- but I am definitely very happy that I decided to make a stop here. For me doing this crazy round-the-world trip was not about the places I wanted to visit, that also, but about the moments that I wanted to share: and yesterday was definitely one of those magic moments.

Needless to say that running from Venice Beach to Santa Monica early in the morning is something everyone should do at least once in their life: there is no need to take my statements too seriously, at least this spontaneous exaltation of running.

Since a picture is worth a thousand words, today let me just share with you guys, my dearest surreal readers, not only one picture, but some of the nicest moments seen by my almost-green brown eyes. Venice Beach, see skateboard you again soon.

Next stop: San Francisco. My tennis racket, which I am taking care of like gold in cloth (treasure), is about to make its debut. Please wish me good luck, because I will need it. My dearest Spanish friend, with whom I grew up playing tennis, is waiting for me in San Francisco and I am sure he has been training day and night over the last weeks just to beat me. I will need to stretch my limbs properly before our match -THE match- because at my age, I am discovering every day new muscular chemical reactions never noticed before...

To be continued







No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario