martes, 26 de junio de 2018

New life: San Francisco 2

Sorry my dearest surreal readers but it seems to be totally impossible to keep the rythm of writing a post daily. I don’t know what Chispa & Dora were thinking about when they initially thought that a daily update would be possible. Anyway, I will for sure keep the blog updated regularly, as long as Mrs. WiFiXiLing allows me to do so...

The first week in USA is over and here I am right now (Day 8) with my mind full of great memories waiting for a flight that will take my team, my bags, my racket and myself to China. Next stop: Beijing.

The weekend in San Francisco has been awesome, fantastic, hilarious, wonderful... I am really thankful to my dear childhood friend, with whom, by the way, I lost the tennis match. All the way from Germany to San Francisco with the tennis racket on my swimmer shoulder to finally play a really poor US Open final. No excuses at all. I guess there was a sort of short circuit between Dora and my everything-but-muscled body, or maybe it was just that my friend played better...

Anyway, it is so special, after so many years, to still be able to play tennis with each other no matter where we are in the world and how older we are... He has more grey hair than me though.

San Francisco is a fascinating city. Since it is difficult to pick just one story or anecdote for the blog, let me please use again the old classic writing style of sharing the best pictures seen by my with-the-sun-always-greener eyes. I know I will never win a Nobel Prize in Literature with this writing style, but as my dear XXL-heart niece would say: it does not matter.

I just hope that these pictures or these few sentences can help you guys, my dearest surreal readers, wherever you are in the world, to at least recharge your respective body cells with positive energy: plus, plus...

This crazy round-the-world trip goes on and although this españolito has suffered some first symptoms of tiredness, we will just have a glass of wine and we will continue looking forward to the unknown.

China, be prepared for this españolito... or the other way around.

To be continued.














1 comentario:

  1. From somewhere in the world27 de junio de 2018, 16:13

    A Chispa le pudo la emoción, por eso es Chispa. A tu Dora aún siguen quedándole cosas por aprender :)

    ResponderEliminar